Lords Department of Neurology has united the best minds of the field to bring the excellent diagnostics and treatment solutions for those who are coping abnormalities specifically from the brain and spinal cord disorders. Our team of exceptionally skilled neurologists are treating patients with different syndrome of neurological conditions at the facility.
These disorders include:
- Alzheimer disease and other dementias,
- Cerebrovascular diseases including stroke, migraine and other headache disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease,
- Neuro infections
- Rain Tumors,
- Traumatic disorders of the nervous system due to head trauma and,
- Neurological disorders because of malnutrition.
According to World Health Organization (WHO), hundreds millions of people worldwide are affected by neurological disorders. More than 6 million people die because of stroke each year; over 80% of these deaths take place in low- and middle-income countries. More than 50 million people have epilepsy worldwide. It is estimated that there are globally 47.5 million people with dementia with 7.7 million new cases every year – Alzheimer’s disease is the most common cause of dementia and may contribute to 60–70% of cases. The prevalence of migraine is more than 10% worldwide.