In healthcare industry, medical imaging is refers to visualization of entire body parts, tissues, or organs for the clinical purpose of treating, monitoring, and diagnosing of diseases. The techniques, which are available at Lords, are:
- Color Doppler
One of the oldest and most frequent forms of imaging procedure is X-ray, which produces internal pictures of the body without having to make an incision. This can help a doctor to diagnose, monitor, and treat many medical conditions. However, x-rays are used for various purposes depends on patients medical conditions i.e. to examine break of bones, fractures, digestive problems, breast tumors, infections and deformities related to the skeleton.
It is safe to say that our x-ray facility at Lords is digital that produce high-quality images without harmful radiation.
The list below encompasses two different types of x-rays: Special and Routine procedures, which are performed at Lords:
- Intravenous pyelogram (IVP)
- Micturating Cysto-Urethrogram (MCU)
- Barium Swallow
- Barium Meal
- Barium Meal Follow Through
- Barium Enema (Lower GI Exam)
*Needs contrast to visualize.
Routine Procedures (not limited to):
- X-ray Joints
- X-ray Chest
- X-ray Abdomen
- X-ray Skull
- X-ray Limbs
We also facilitate cervical, thoracic, lumbar, and sacrum spine x-ray tests for patients’ convenience and ease.
Timing: 8am – 8pm
Days: Monday – Saturday
Note: Few tests would be requiring prescription and blood test. Consult with our technician for further details.
Echocardiogram also called ECHO, is a test that uses high pitch sound waves to create pictures of the heart. The information and images that it produces is more detailed than a standard X – ray image. Unlike X – ray, an ECHO does not expose you to radiation.
Following are some of the most common types of ECHO, which are available at Lords Clinic:
- Transthoracic ECHO (TTE) is used for obtaining pictures of the heart by moving the transducer device in different parts of the chest and abdominal wall.
- Stress ECHO is another type of ECHO, which is done before and after your heart is stressed either by having you exercise or by injecting a specific medicine that makes your heart to beat hard and faster. It is usually done to find out if your heart might have decreased blood flow to your heart.
- Doppler ECHO is used to evaluate that how blood flows through the heart chambers, valves and blood vessels.
Timings/Days: 10am – 12pm
Mon – Friday
Our comprehensive imaging services and experienced and friendly staff at Lords clinic, offers a wide range of diagnostic services to meet the needs of our patients and our referring physicians.
To know more about, click on the provided links above.
To speak to an imaging service representative or get an appointment please call 011-24374926, 43382830, 24379802