Our General Surgery department is embracing a long and proud tradition of excellence service in clinical care, surgical education and research.
General Surgery department is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and facilities. Our well-trained and skilled surgeons at Lords performs a broad range of surgeries, including:
- Surgical conditions of the gastrointestinal tract from the esophagus to the anus
- Kidney, pancreas and bladder
- Trauma to the abdomen and thorax
- Certain skin conditions
- Initial assessment of patients with vascular disease
- General surgery of childhood
Clinic General surgeons also perform trauma surgery following accidents, although this has decreased because of improved car safety. This work requires close collaboration with other specialist colleagues and a holistic approach to treatment.